background

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Found Tinkerbell and A Cardigan is Complete

Friday afternoon, I found Tinkerbell flying through my front yard!








In crafty news, my Cardigan for Caleb is complete! I finished seaming it up yesterday afternoon after the big first birthday party. It still needs to be blocked, but I could not wait to show it to you. I used the pattern from Annypurls called A Cardigan for Merry. The yarn is Knit Picks  Comfy Sport, and I used about 3.25 balls of each colorway in Cypress and Bison.


2 comments:

  1. Oh she is CUTE as a button! And AWESOME job on the Cardigan! Wow!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that cardigan is amazing, Kristen!

    ReplyDelete