background

Monday, October 4, 2010

Little Turkey Dress

Despite housework, potty training, and just general kid craziness, I actually got some sewing done today. This little dress only took me about an hour from cut out to finish. The fabric I found at Hancocks and the pattern is the toddler sized Itty Bitty Dress from Made by Rae. And, in case you haven't heard, it's free!!! The original Itty Bitty Dress is sized for like a preemie to newborn. Perfect size for the Bitty Baby doll that Santa will be leaving for Katie, complete with wardrobe sewn by Mrs. Claus.

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! The fabric is too much... Love it! The lining is a perfect complement, too. Nice job!

    www.gwennypenny.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Gwen! The funny thing is, I was going to do the whole dress in the turkey fabric. I cut out one bodice piece and realised I didn't have enough left so I dug this orange gingham out out the stash. Honestly, I think it's way cuter this way! Don't you love it when that happens?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute take on the Itty Bitty Dress.

    ReplyDelete