background

Monday, October 18, 2010

A Very Knitty Weekend

Spent my weekend with my booty parked on the sofa knitting and listening to the Agatha Christie Radio Mysteries. I worked on Caleb's sweater and it is chugging right along. I should have it done in time for his birthday next Thursday. I only have one sleeve and the hood left. Here is a pic of the front.
Upside down, but you get the idea.  
I also worked on a hat that I was commissioned to do for my friend Elissa. Her baby girl, Lydia, is the cutest little chubby thing and Elissa needed a red and cream stripe stocking hat for Lydia's Christmas pictures that are being made this week. When she asked if I would knit it for her, I jumped at the chance. I love doing cute little baby hats! I used Knit Picks Shine Worsted in Serrano and Cream. The pattern is Peppermint from Susan Anderson's book Itty Bitty Hats. Susan Anderson designs some of the cutest knits for babies and little kids. Her blog, Spud and Chloe, is adorable and has some great free patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment