background

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mommy and Me Jammies

It's been totally crazy over here with my husband training for his new job while still working full time at the old one, a first birthday blow-out, and just the normal day to day with 2 toddlers that I am exhausted! Too exhausted, some days, to even feel like getting out of bed. So then, I end up schlepping around the house all day in my ugly, worn but super comfy jammies pants. Well, the other day a link to the Don't Get Out of Bed Pants tutorial from Ducky House popped up in my google reader from the Craft Gossip  feed. (btw, if you don't subscribe to Craft Gossip, you totally should. It's amazing!) This led to a shopping trip to the Goodwill yesterday during Mothers Day Out for pretty vintage bed sheets, and some fast cutting and sewing right up to the time I picked up the kids. These pants are incredible! They are cute, soft, and comfy all at the same time. I love them so much, I decided to whip some matching ones up for Cupcake Katie.
I apologise in advance for the poor quality of the picture below. My husband is at the office today, so I had to make do with my sad self-portrait skills. 
Katie and  Me in our Mommy and Me Jammies. Her blue lips are courtesy of the bag of M&M's that I keep on hand for positive potty training reinforcement.

Reluctantly modelling the mini-me version

Her little booty is way cuter in hers than mine is in mine

No comments:

Post a Comment