background

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Overalls

Necessary computer maintenance, the big holiday weekend and the acquirement of a new iPhone have kept me away from the blog the last two weeks. I have been crafting and my big knitting projects for Christmas are complete, but I just have not had the time to take pictures of anything. My Dad fixed my computer so my embroidery software will work again, and after months of not having it, I feel like I have a new toy again!
Today, I did a lot of cutting and sewing and this afternoon I finished up two pairs of custom matching knot overalls for my cousin's girls. The fabric is from the Christmas Groove Collection by Caleb Gray and is available thru one of my favorite Etsy fabric stores, Fabric Shoppe. The pattern is the Knot Overalls from Whimsy Couture.



Sorry it's sideways. For some reason the "auto rotate" thing is not working


1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I make knot tops/dresses, but I've never done overalls. They're really cute!

    ReplyDelete