background

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lace

The majority of my knitting time is usually spent knitting socks designed by the likes of Cookie A, Wendy Johnson, and Nancy Bush. Lately, though, I have been obsessed with lace... shawls mostly but it seems to be sneaking it's way into my sock pattern choices too.


Traveling Woman Shawl designed by Liz Abinante and knit in Knit Picks Imagination Sock yarn in Seven Dwarfs 

Woodland Shawl designed by The Thrifty Knitter and knit in Knit Picks Gloss Sock yarn in Kenai

 Haruni Shawl designed by Emily Ross and available from Knit Picks knit in Knit Picks Stroll Tonal Gypsy and Risata Sock Spicy (discontinued)

 And, as you can see, it's sneaking into my sock knitting. Rosebud Socks by Wendy Johnson in her book Toe Up Socks for Every Body. Yarn is Knit Picks Stroll in Firecracker Heather. (I love love love Knit Picks. Can't you tell?)






No comments:

Post a Comment