background

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Break

I missed posting yesterday because I didn't really have anything crafty to post. I am so worn out with doing KCWC and potty training boot camp in the same week that I took the last couple of days off from sewing. However, I could not not do something crafty so I made a bunch of bows and posted them in my Etsy Shop . I am planning on getting my sewing back on this afternoon since my next door neighbour, Ms Sandy, is coming over to sew with me. Then, I am off to my local Knitting Guild meeting for this month. If you are in the Memphis area, come by the Poplar White Station library for our meeting at 6:30. Bring your knitting and come hang out with us. Tonight, we will be having a presentation on toe-up socks. So, if you want to learn how to construct a sock from the toe-up, come on out and join us!
In the meantime, here is some tutorial link love:





Happy sewing Ladies! Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with some completed projects of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment