background

Friday, September 24, 2010

Kid's Clothes Week Challenge Day Six

Katie went to mother's day out this morning, so it was Caleb and mommy day. However, at least an hour was spent running errands and he only napped for about an hour before we had to pick her up, so I didn't have much time to work on my KCWC stuff. I did get a second coat on this little t-shirt I stencilled for Caleb to match Katie's Halloween top. I used fabric paint and a shirt I found on clearance at Target.
Look how cheap this was!





I also spent a little while watching this week's One Tree Hill online and making these little hair bows for a custom order to go out tomorrow. These are part of my 3.5 inch value pack -  5 for 12.00 You choose colors.

Hopefully, if I have some time this afternoon, I'll get this cut out
 ... to make this...
from Dear My Kids. I'm planning it for Caleb, so I will be leaving off the ruffly pocket and using a button instead of the bow closure. I also plan to make it reversible.


I'm also planning to turn this
...into this..
from Heidi and Finn. I love their patterns and I think the leopard is going to be super cute as a ruffly cardigan.

1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot about that cardigan... time to get crafty for my neices!
    -Amber

    ReplyDelete