background

Friday, October 9, 2009

Halloween Pants

Today after a nice, refreshing 45 minute power nap, I made these adorable little Halloween ruffle pants. The pattern is called "Boutique Bottoms" and it is by Sew Sensible. I love that I am able to whip these up in about 30 minutes, and that they seem to be pretty comfy for Katie to play in. After looking at them, I decided they would look cute with her little black peasant top I made for fall layering. The pattern for the top is called "Portrait Peasant Tops" and is by The Scientific Seamstress. Again, very easy and very fast. Perfect for a busy mommy like me who loves to sew my kids' clothes, but does not have a lot of time to do it in. The bow I made a few weeks ago when I was on one of my major bow making kicks where I take a whole week and make at least 20. Let's just say that my little girl will always have a bow to match her outfit!



 

 
                        I think she likes it!

 

2 comments:

  1. What a little doll you have. Love the smile. Thanks for visiting my blog. Looks like you really can use that ruffle trick...so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mrs. Bobbi. I love your blog and your etsy shop. Your skirts are darling!

    ReplyDelete