background

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Girly Clothes Tutorials





Okay, so I love making feminine and fun clothing for my little girl, especially anything that has a ruffle or a twirl or any combo of the two. If it was not so impractical, I would dress Katie up to the nines everyday. I just love having a little girl! I also love free stuff, especially free patterns and/or instructions on how to make cutesy girly clothing. So, I decided that today I would share a few links to some of my favorite free tutorials and patterns available online. These are all pretty easy to make, and very practical for playtime. This is by far not even a comprehensive list, and I hope you will visit again in the future for my lists of even more girly stuff, boy stuff, and baby stuff.

Girls Twirl Dress                                                  
T-shirt Dress
Ruffled Skirt
The Market Skirt by MADE
Another Ruffled Skirt
Twirl Skirt
Pillowcase Dress
No Sew Tutu
Another No Sew Tutu
Hairbows
Itty Bitty Baby Dress
Toddler Sleeveless Top
Bitty Booties by Heather Bailey


No comments:

Post a Comment