background

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Baby Boy Guitar Layette


Well, I guess my nesting has been kicked into high gear, because today I busted a move and completed the last of my custom orders two days before I expected to. (Maybe this means I will be able to get Katie's Christmas skirt done before baby Caleb comes. I was not planning on making one, but since I have enough fabric leftover from the overalls I thought why not.) Anyway, I am so pleased at how insanely cute this little ensemble turned out to be, and my friend who ordered it for her new baby nephew was pretty excited too. She came by my house to pick it up not two hours after I told her it was done. I am planning on offering the burp cloths as a set on my Etsy site after the first of the year when I get myself back into my normal energetic and super crafty mommy mode.



 
(For some reason this pic wanted to be side-ways. Hopefully I will figure out how to fix that soon)


No comments:

Post a Comment