background

Monday, January 11, 2010

New Projects and Etsy Store reopening

I finally have gotten the Etsy store back up and running in the last week, however, it is still a major work in progress since I have been working on tons of new stuff since I went on maternity leave last October. My problem is finding the time between crafting, taking care of babies, and cleaning house to sit down and list everything. I try to do a little at a time, but when I do that, I become a crazy Etsy posting woman and I can't stop myself!
Here is a preview of some projects that I have been doing. They have either been just recently listed or are coming soon to the shop:
 

Abbey's bag. I made this for my sister in law for Christmas, and it turned out so cute I decided to list it.



Caleb overalls. Available in 2 lengths and in a variety of gingham colors. Monogramming is extra.


The Kaitlin top. Loving the colors in this one!


 
Brown Bubble Wrap reversible top.



Limelight dress. Super cute for warm weather!

I also just got tons of new fabric in from my new favorite fabric store Down Shadow Lane, which is located just over the bridge in Jonesborough, so I get it really fast. Next up, I am making a diaper bag for Caleb and some pillows to give the living room some pizazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment