background

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby Girl Giftset

Christmas kinda snuck up on me this year, so I have been absent from the blog but very very busy. Mostly doing knitting, but also a little sewing. I had a baby shower this past Saturday for my sweet friend, Erin Robbins and her baby girl, London Eliza Robbins. I did a little knitting, a little sewing, and a little bow making. Here's what I came up with:

Baby Surprise Jacket made with Elizabeth Zimmerman's classic pattern. The yarn is Berroco Comfort DK in Birthday Party.


Close up view of the Baby Surprise Jacket


Three inch boutique and 2 inch pinwheel bows from my Etsy shop.


Emboidered burp cloths. The pattern for these is free from You Can Make This and the fabric is available from Hancock's. The appliques and fonts for machine embroidery can be found at Swak Embroidery.


Paci clip with 2 inch pinwheel bow


Monogrammed blanket with blanket binding. Fabric available from Hancock's and font can be found at Embroitique. The pattern is my own.


3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh so cute!!! I've got the order the replacement pedal for my sewing machine and book a lesson with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first comment goofed, let me try this again, lol. I love it all sooo much, thank you my friend!

    ReplyDelete