background

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2 Days, 2 Dresses and a Cute Little Outfit

I've been sewing like crazy over the last couple of days. I guess I'm finally getting caught up after being laid up for a couple of weeks. Here's some pics of what I've been working on.

This pink dress was made from a Gap shirt found at the thrift store and loosely based on Disney's tutorial from Ruffles and Stuff

This little skirt and top are made from Amy Butler's Daisy Chain fabric. For the top I used "Portrait Peasant Tops and Dresses" pattern from the Scientific Seamstress. The skirt is my own design.

I love this jumper. It's reversible and I'm all about reversible clothes. I used fabric found at Hobby Lobby and the "A-line Tops and Dresses" pattern from the Scientific Seamstress.

No comments:

Post a Comment